We offer a wide variety of fresh catering options to meet your corporate catering needs. We feature a fresh continental breakfast as well as a hot breakfast buffet. At lunch, we proudly serve a full deli line of sandwiches, wraps and salads. Our chef-created hot entrees and side dishes provide your guests with gourmet catered foods they will truly enjoy. And a wide variety of appetizers and snacks are available to satisfy afternoon cravings and help celebrate any corporate occasion.
Our philosophy for corporate catering is simple: create homemade foods daily that people want to eat, and serve them in a friendly and professional way. All our catered foods are prepared with fresh, high quality ingredients directly before your event. The corporate catering we provide comes with a full set-up that includes all the paper and plastic products needed to serve and eat.
We know our clients well, and as a locally owned and operated business, we remain flexible and attentive to meet their needs quickly. Catering doesn’t have to be stressful, and it doesn’t have to be a chore! Call us to receive friendly service from one of our catering professionals. We look forward to serving you!
Corporate Catering Guidelines and Upgrades:
Our menus are intended to serve as guides. If there’s something you would like that you don’t see, our chef can most likely prepare it. Just ask!
- We ask for, but do not require, 24 hours notice.
- Our service fee includes delivery, set up and paper and plastic products. Condiments, utensils, plates, cups and ice are included.
- You will receive a confirmation estimate for every order.
- We do not require a signature at the time of delivery. An invoice will be emailed to you. Credit cards may be left “on file”. We accept payment by check, but require a credit card to hold that will not be charged unless payment is not received.
- Our corporate catering service does not include a clean-up, since all items are disposable. Our regular customers keep some equipment for pick up the next time we have a driver in the area, and we appreciate that!
- We can provide a range of presentation upgrades, including linens, silverware, full china service, “green” service, faux china, reflection-ware, and more. Please contact your sales representative for pricing.
- Additional fees apply to deliveries beyond our radius limit.
- There is a minimum charge on food and beverage items for each order.
- To cancel an order, you must call or email by 5 PM. the day before the event. Same-day cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
- Normal hours for delivery are 6 AM to 4 PM.
- There are after-hours delivery fees as well as weekend fees.
- Server/Attendant fees include set up, 2 hour event, and breakdown. If an event requires extensive set up, or lasts more than 2 hours, additional server fees will apply.