Our curriculum is much more than the standard ABC’s and 123’s. It includes children learning socialization skills as they interact with their classmates (which includes being polite and using manners), respect for self, others, and our environment, problem solving and transitioning skills that will guide them in life. Our environment is our curriculum, our curriculum is our environment.
We prefer the word “guidance” to “discipline” or “behavior management”. We help guide the children in a positive direction by providing a positive environment and toys. The outcome is positive attitudes in our students.
Our Daily Schedule:
- Child care opens at 6:30 am
- Playing in the playroom, puzzles, games or home work
- 7:00 am-7:30 am Breakfast
- 7:35 am School bus
- Free play!
- 9:00 am Pre-school program begins and everyone should be in pre-school and childcare for the day
- 10:30 am clean-up our school program and then go outside for recess
- 11:00 am Lunch time
- 12 noon – 2 pm Nap time for all children 5 years old and younger
- 2:30 pm Snack time and Story time
- 3:10 pm School age children return and have snack
- 3:30 pm Home work for school age children and or free play
- 5:00 pm clean-up
- 5:00 pm Good bye! Child care closed